Enterprise Resource Planning
TreeShore supports all its clients to make them feel comfortable by strengthening the businesses with Enterprise Resource Planning System which proffer a complete business solution.
What is ERP?
Enterprise Resource Planning System is a software application used to incorporate and automate all the business functions and data flow management inside and outside of an organization to simplify the organisational processes that includes finance/accounting, Human Resources, Manufacturing, Supply chain management, Project Management, Customer Relationship Management, Data Services and Access Control.
Benefits of ERP:
- Increases Efficiency by organizing various departments.
- Facilitates the data access anytime, anywhere as wide information system and helps in decision making and active management.
- Sustain in deploying the strategic organizational plan to reach the business goals.
- Reduce operational costs.
TreeShore provides the following Enterprise Resource Planning System.
1. What is Web ERP?
Web ERP is a complete solution for web based Accounting and Business management developed by PHP using MySQL with wide range of features such as multi inventory locations, multi currencies, serial number inventory tracking, that requires only web browser and PDF reader to use.
- Runs on any web-server that can accommodate PHP – can use an ISP instead of having/maintaining own server
- Used to improve error-trapping and user interactivity.
- All reports and scripts easily modifiable PHP text
- Multi-language – each user can see the interface in their preferred language – 28 translations available bundled with the system.
- Multi-theme – each user can see the interface in their preferred graphical theme
- Fully utf-8 compliant. PDF reports produced using adobe CIF fonts for lightweight PDFs using utf-8 character set for any language
3. Areas of Use:
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Contract Costing
- Fixed Assets
At TreeShore, we offer ERP Solutions to clients of various business models of all sizes by identifying their requirements with appropriate research and analysis process and facilitate them in accomplishing their mission.